Health Requirements Predetermination
Working and running MS environment with Active Directory
Service High Availability
- We recommended that the servers contain the similar components
- 4 Network Adaptors to Guarantee High Availability (recommended)
- Shared Storage
- TCP/IP Configuration
- Joined Corporation Domain
- Ensure All OS and workstation updates and service packs is up-to-date
- Test updates before deployment to ensure consistency.
- Centralize windows updates for all environment and generate detailed reports for each workstation and server.
- Minimize Internet bandwidth as one machine download updates and distribute.
Centralize windows updates and Minimize Internet Bandwidth
Working and running MS environment.
System Center helps the customers to gain an unified datacenter management experience with out-of-the-box monitoring, provisioning, configuration, automation, protection and self-service capabilities. System Center 2012 R2 Contains the following components:
- Operations Manager
- Configuration Manager
- Data Protection Manager
- Service Manager
- Virtual Machine Manager
- Endpoint Protection
- App Controller
- Multi-tenant virtual networking, including edge gateway provisioning to bridge physical and virtual networks.
- Support for VM connectivity into virtual Fiber Channel SAN.
- Multi-hypervisor support, including Hyper-V, VMware, and Citrix.
- Robust open source support: Dynamic Memory for Linux
- Unix/ Linux monitoring and configuration.
- Unified monitoring for on-premises and Windows Azure infrastructure
Data Protection Solutions
Data Backup and restoration software and appliances
Backup Hardware Solutions
- Tape based Devices
- Disk based Devices
Backup Software Solutions
- Server Side backup
- End-User Side Backup
- DE duplication
- SAN Backup
Install and Implement Backup Exec Software
- Install and Implement Backup Exec
- Optimal Performance
- Supports disk, tape, and cloud storage environments
- Granular Recovery for Exchange 2013 and SharePoint 2013
- SQL 2014 Support.
- Integrates with VMware vSphere vStorage APIs and Microsoft VSS
- Protection for Oracle on Windows® and Linux® Servers
- Backup Exec Deduplication Option
- Backup Exec NDMP Option
Virtual Tape Library Unlimited Drive Option
Protection for Active Directory, SharePoint
All window server editions 64 Bit recommended R2 editions
- Intel Pentium, Xeon, AMD, or compatible
Default instance database repository
- SQL Express 2008 R2 SP2
Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
Implementing DRS software create the DRP and deliver scenarios to customers. -Embedded a Business Continuity Planning BCP in DRP analysis module which based on a complete analysis for every piece of information and equipment served by the data center .A list of all HW with a fully descriptive role, functions & services will be created to contribute in building those scenarios.
• Identifying all fail over machines and the weak points (SPOFs) which may cause the disaster.
• Consolidate and fulfill the concept of Bare-metal restore, Online.
• Backup for deferent databases (DB Agents), DE duplication, and Virtualization and media retention.
• Live disk snapshots with support for databases and server apps.
• Bare-metal disaster recovery and granular data recovery.
• Create a server disk backup image without interrupting server operations.
Microsoft® Windows Azure
Windows Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) and other enterprise technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Recovery Services, and PaaS Services such as SQL Database and Storage.
Azure global data centers:
24 x 7 x 365 support over 1 billion customers, 20 million businesses 90 markets worldwide 280 years of combined industry experience in infrastructure, security, product development, and global operations.
Azure is ideal when you need to:
- Get apps up and running fast
- Scale instantly
- Pay only for what you use
- Leverage enterprise-level security
Azure Cloud Security
Fully managed and monitored infrastructure Data backed up in a choice of geographies Robust physical security and data protection, you would be able to get the same level of protection chosen by Microsoft’s enterprise customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management
Consumer security products, such as anti-virus, anti-malware and firewall applications, in addition to security systems designed for small business, corporations and large enterprises.
- File Anti-Virus
- Mail Anti-Virus
- IM Anti-Virus
- Web Anti-Virus
- Network Attack Blocker
- System Watcher
- Vulnerability Monitor
Optional /Advanced Features:
- Application Privilege Control
- Application Startup Control
- Web Control
- Device Control
- Encryption of hard drives
- Encryption of files and folders